Thursday, March 6, 2008

Apologies and New Post Redemption

ChipperDemon is back and ready to frolic among the quater and eighth notes on the sidewalks of music staffs. There will be a March compilation... a hip thrusting at bare walls worthy compilation. A few tracks in consideration:

Noah and the Whale - 5 Years Time
ChipperDemon's ready to test a theory on songs that start with whistling. Does it create a twinkle of chipper in those crows feet wrinkles? Or do toes wiggle involuntarily picturing themselves dangling over bodies of water?

The Floor is Made of Lava - Vice
The beat and lryics speak for this jam in a way no copywriter could top.
"With her butt on my mind... I got a taste for perfum, you taste like toast in a jump suit... like a fuck in a rhyme I'm feeling filthy and tight"
I'm not even sure if those are the actual lyrics but my goodness, I'm tingly.

Dizzie Rascal - Where Da G's
English rap probably sits on the top of ChipperDemon's rap golden pedestal. "All I see is hype."

Hope you enjoy those teasers... more to hip pop up.

1 comment:

fungmungus said...

The Floor is Made of Lava has some awesome lyrics and song titles. "Do your sister" is a good example as is "You're not a bitch, bitch"